Monday 10 June 2013

Motorola DROID RAZR HD specs

Motorola DROID RAZR HD specs

Performance

The Razr HD's 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor and 1GB of RAM made navigating around the OS smooth and snappy. I didn't notice much delay when I launched the camera and other apps, such as Pulse and AP Mobile. Even when running multiple apps, I never noticed the phone slowing down or lagging.
Motorola seems to be tackling the popular complaint of short smartphone battery life head-on, by offering high-capacity batteries on a number of recent models. The Razr HD's sturdy 2530mAh battery delivers up to 24 hours of mixed usage, according to Motorola. After using the phone extensively during my hands-on testing, I don't consider that figure far-fetched, as the battery had drained by only about 15 percent after approximately 4 hours of browsing the Internet, streaming videos, and testing apps. In short, anyone looking for a 4G smartphone that will last more or less the whole day should feel confident that the Razr HD can deliver the goods.
Speaking of 4G, the Razr HD's data speeds did not disappoint either. Using Ookla's FCC-approved Speed Test app, I recorded an average download speed of 24.7 megabits per second and an upload speed of 18.77 mbps on Verizon's 4G LTE network in San Francisco.
The numerous people I called on the Razr HD reported that the calls were so clear that I sounded as though I were standing right next to them. As always, call quality can vary greatly depending on where you are, but my experience with the phone on Verizon's network in San Francisco was above average.

No comments:

Post a Comment